Vicente Micol Molina is Vice Rector for International Relations at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche. He assumes tasks relative to the internationalization of the UMH by fostering relations with foreign universities and academic institutions, and by managing academic mobility. Likewise, he promotes international projects within higher education and participation in activities of development cooperation and volunteerism.
Vicente Micol is a researcher at the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology and a professor at the Miguel Hernández University from the area of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. He holds a PhD from the University of Murcia and has carried out research at academic institutions and private entities mainly in Asia and the United States.
The main functions of the Vice Rectorate for International Relations are:
- Relations, collaboration, and agreements with international universities, institutions, and entities.
- International exchange programs.
- International grants, except for those of research.
- International aid, except for that of research.
- The presence of the Miguel Hernández University at international forums.
- Planning and implementation of international programs through this office or in conjunction with other bodies of the Miguel Hernández University.
- National and international student exchange programs.
- Power to authorize and disburse expenditures and process payments within the scope of its competencies.
- Sign contracts, agreements, and pacts on matters within its competencies on behalf of the Miguel Hernández University.
- Coordinate development cooperation and volunteerism.
- Institutional representation of the Miguel Hernández University at cooperation forums.
- University cooperation programs of the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID).
- Development cooperation projects and actions.
UMH International Policy Statement
ERASMUS CHARTER 2014-2020
ERASMUS student card
Telephone: +34 96 665 8522