The call for Support for the Internationalization of Schools, Faculties, and Research Institutes (AIEFI) aims to contribute by enhancing the international projection of the Miguel Hernández University of Elche. This is accomplished by promoting strategic planning for the internationalization of training activities of centers (faculties, schools, and research institutes) in a coordinated manner, through efforts that foster and increase:
- Academic mobility by faculty & students plus training for university staff that enable achieving high levels of competitiveness internationally.
- Recruitment of foreign students and faculty into degree programs taught at the UMH.
- International visibility and projection of the UMH.
- Presence of the UMH on international academic networks.
- Establishment of academic offerings on international levels.
NEW (Feb 22, 2021): Convocatoria para participar en el programa de Ayudas para la Internacionalización de las Escuelas, Facultades e Institutos de Investigación de la UMH (AIEFI 2021)
Convocatoria AIEFI 2021 – Anexos
The deadline for proposals is through February 17, 2021.