Courses in English

20 October 2023

Incoming students may register for courses that are taught in English from different university undergraduate programs or different university master programs provided they are taught on the same campus.

Important: Incoming students may not register for courses from university undergraduate programs and university master programs at the same time.

Incoming students who register for university master program courses are required to provide an official document that is issued by their home university that certifies that attending said courses is necessary for taking part in master programs at their home universities.

The following links show the courses that are taught in English that incoming students may register for: