Regulations applicable to the Service of International Relations, Development Cooperation and Volunteerism:
General in nature
- Spanish Constitution of 1978.
- Law 6/2001, of 21 December, of Universities, amended by Organic Law 4/2007, of 12 April.
- Decree 208/2004, of 8 October, by the Consell of the Generalitat Valenciana, by which the Statutes of the Miguel Hernández University of Elche were approved.
- Law 2/2003, of 28 January, by the Generalitat of Boards of Trustees at Public Valencian Universities.
- Law 30/1992, of 26 November, on the Legal Regime of Public Administration and Common Administrative Procedures.
- Law 11/2007, of 22 June, on Electronic Access of Citizens to Public Services, expanded by Royal Decree 1671/2009, of 6 November.
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 12 December, on Personal Data Protection, expanded by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
- Law 38/2003, of 17 November, General Subsides (Spanish Official State Gazette, 18 November).
Specific in nature
- Annual national calls from the permanent Erasmus learning program.
- SICUE national call.
- Regulations by the Ministry of Education on calls for the Seneca university student mobility grant program.
- Resolutions by the Ministry of Education on granting complementary aid for international mobility programs.
- Resolutions by the Consellería of Education at the Generalitat Valenciana on granting complementary aid for international mobility programs.
- Resolutions by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation on granting aid for the Interuniversity Cooperation Program.
- Agreement by the Executive Board by which the Program of Measures to Promote and Recognize Teaching Activity in English by UMH Faculty was created.
- Cooperation framework agreements with foreign universities.
- Specific exchange agreements with foreign universities.
- Erasmus bilateral agreements.
- SICUE bilateral agreements.
- Regulations on the execution and functions of the UMH Budget.
- Regulations for Grades from Courses Taken within the Framework of an International Mobility Program by the Miguel Hernández University of Elche.
– To see grade tables per countries, click Equivalence of Average Grades of University-Level Education Completed at Foreign Institutions.
Regulations for Development Cooperation and Volunteerism.