Itinerary for UMH Volunteers
This itinerary proposed by the Area of Development Cooperation and Volunteerism at the UMH aims to be a process of dynamic and flexible experiential learning, with different milestones for the comprehensive learning of the aspects of volunteering actions and international development cooperation.
The phases of the itinerary include:
- Completion of the Basic Training on Volunteering.
- Completion of specific training on international development cooperation, and more specifically, in Rwanda.
- Completion in situ of the voluntary action of international development cooperation (Rwanda).
- Active participation in the organization of voluntary promotion workshops at the UMH.
- Participation in the Cooperation Workshops of the 5 Public Universities of the Valencian Community.
These phases or activities that make up the itinerary may be completed in their entirety as well as independently.