FAQ FOR 2021- 2022 MOBILITY PROGRAMS
The link that appears below addresses questions and doubts about the various mobility programs for UMH students that were raised in past mobility sessions and in our social media over the past few months.
INFORMATIVE SESSIONS FOR 2021-2022 MOBILITY PROGRAMS
On Thursday, November 5, 2020, the Service of International Relations, Development Cooperation and Volunteerism offered online informative sessions on the Erasmus, SICUE, and Destino mobility programs for the 2021-2022 school year.
For further information about national and international mobility programs for the 2021-2022 school year
We will be sharing a document of the questions and answers to clear up the doubts raised from these sessions shortly.
Useful information for UMH students
- Presentation utilized in the informative sessions for the 2017 – 2018 school year (591Kb Spanish .pptx)
International mobility programs:
Please be aware that interested students must accredit their knowledge of languages with official certifications or by taking the corresponding level test.
- ERASMUS program for study stays at European universities.
- Erasmus program for traineeships at European institutions for work purposes.
- Destino program for study stays abroad at non-European universities.
- VULCANUS program for industrial traineeships in Japan.
National mobility program:
- SICUE program for study stays at Spanish universities.
If you are planning on going on an exchange abroad, consult the Erasmus recommendations (2Mb Spanish .pdf) and obtain information about your host country (Spanish).
Purchases without foreign exchange commissions: Discover the advantages of banking cards by the Caja de Ingenieros for stays abroad. Become informed at caja-ingenieros.es or at its office in Alicante.
- Learn about the UMH Erasmus Experience Club
- Information for incoming students
- University life at the UMH
- Buddy program. Useful information for foreign students
These actions contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goals: