Application procedure


We need the nominations from the home university. Once we have been provided with the contact details of the nominated students, we will contact them directly and provide them with all the necessary forms and information about their applications. Students have to print the forms, complete them, get them duly signed and stamped by the authorized people, and send them by ordinary mail to:

Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
Oficina de Relaciones Internacionales
Edificio La Galia
Avenida de la Universidad, s/n
03202  Elche, Spain

We will also accept scanned, completed documents in PDF format, sent by email to

For an application, we need:

Once we have received all the necessary documents, duly authorized by the respective ERASMUS coordinators of each faculty and by the institutional coordinator, we will send the authorized Learning Agreement back to the international/ERASMUS office of the respective home university in order to be retrieved by the student, together with the Letter of Acceptance.

For matriculation, the authorized Learning Agreements must be returned to the campus management center (CEGECA) upon campus arrival.

If you need to change your Learning Agreement, you have to fill in the Changes to the original Learning Agreement document and send it to us.