Destino Program for Faculty & Research Personnel
20 November 2023
(NEW 06 March 2023): The Vice Rectorate for International Relations at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche (UMH) hereby publishes the provisional list of applications accepted and those accepted from the program call to receive financial aid for mobility for teaching internationalization activities from the Destino program for Faculty & Research Personnel for 2022/2023.
Individuals interested in correcting errors or filing claims may do so March 6 – 17, 2023 via the UMH Electronic Office, at the General Registry, or the auxiliary registries on the various campus.
(25 March 2022) The Vice Rectorate for International Relations at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche (UMH) has hereby published the list of accepted and rejected applications for financial aid for Destino program mobility by Faculty and Research Personnel for teaching during 2022.
The period for making corrections or submitting a claim runs through April 7, 2022 via the ELECTRONIC ACCESS.
(22/02/2022): The Vice Rectorate for International Relations at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche (UMH) has hereby published the call for the program providing financial support for mobility for internationalization activities – Faculty & Research Personnel Destino Program – Teaching 2022.
You may consult the requirements from the call at the following link:
- Complete text of the call (731Kb .pdf)
- As published in the Official Gazette of the Generalitat Valenciana (171Kb .pdf)
The period for submitting applications is open through March 11, 2022
The stays for this call may take place until December 31, 2022
- Addenda II: Application Form (92Kb Spanish .docx)
- Addenda III: Mobility Agreement (93Kb Spanish .docx)
- Addenda IV: List of Participating Countries (132Kb Spanish .pdf)
- Addenda V: Certificate of Stay (91Kb Spanish .docx)
- Addenda VI Final Report (87Kb Spanish .docx)
The required documentation includes the following:
- Duly completed and signed application form.
- Accrediting documents for stated merits.
- Letter of invitation from hosting university. Paper and electronic documents will be accepted, provided they signed by the authorizing person and make explicit reference to the applicant and the proposed Teaching activity.
- Addenda III: Mobility Agreement duly completed and signed by the applicant (the signature from the hosting organization is not required when submitting the application).
Steps to take when submitting the application via the electronic office:
- Click “Tramitar”.
- Introduce the username and password of UMH employee.
- Fill in any personal information that may be missing.
- When the Instancia general from the Solicitud section loads, choose:
- Attach all required documents.
- Click “Presentar en Registro”.
– From the Dirigido a field, the Servicio de Relaciones Internacionales, Cooperación al Desarrollo y Voluntariado.
– In the Expone–Solicita field, indicate “Presento solicitud para participar en la convocatoria del Programa ayudas a la movilidad para actividades de internacionalización – Programa DESTINO PDI– Docencia 2022″