Blended Intensive Programs
NEW (02 June 2022): The Vice Rectorate for International Relations hereby launches the first call to take part in Blended Intensive Programs (BIP) for the 2021/2022 school year.
This is intended for students and personnel from the Miguel Hernández University of Elche and its mixed centers who want to participate in a blended intensive program (BIP) that is part of a new mobility action from the Erasmus+ program, which aims to combine online learning & work with short mobility stays, in such a way that its participants from various European university, receive training through their virtual collaboration while also undergoing a short stay at a partner university.
The blended intensive programs enable students to put into practice and advance innovative teaching and learning at participating institutions of higher education.
Destinations and periods:
A total of 12 student places are available for participation in the following blended intensive programs:
- UMFIH International Summer School of Neurology, Hungary (document)
- Summer School of Quantitative Electroencephalography, Romania (document)
- European Summer School on Eye Movements (ESSEM), Germany (https://www.essem.info/)
The places are for students who are currently enrolled in any bachelor, master, or PhD program at the UMH, as well as all personnel from any of its departments, institutes, and services, including period from other institutions who are assigned through an agreement to a mixed center of the university.
The complete text of the call is available for consultation at the following link:
Applicants then must submit, duly completed and signed, with the application form available, and sent to the Service of International Relations Development Cooperation and Volunteerism (consult the form) via the UMH ELECTRONIC OFFICE.
The period for submitting applications is open through June 15, 2022.
Required documentation includes the following:
The following documentation is required for university students:
- Signed application form (anexo II-a).
- Proof of enrollment.
- Extract of academic transcript.
- If pertinent, provide accreditation to take part in competitive contracts for the training of university faculty and research personnel.
The following documentation is required for university personnel:
- Signed application form (anexo II-b).
- Brief description of how such training activity can contribute to improvements in the applicant’s professional activity.
Steps to follow when submitting application over the ELECTRONIC OFFICE:
- Click Tramitar.
- Introduce UMH student username and password.
- Supply any personal information if any is missing.
- When the Instancia general loads, from the Solicitud section choose (in the field): Dirigido a: el Servicio de Relaciones Internacionales, Cooperación al Desarrollo y Voluntariado.
In the Expone-Solicita field, indicate: Presento solicitud para participar en la convocatoria del Programa Intensivo Combianados (BIP) para el año 2022.
- Attached the required documentation.
6. Click Presentar en Registro.