24 November 2023
The Area of Internationalization at the Miguel Hernández University assists the Vice Rectorate for Internationalization and Cooperation in strategic actions to enhance UMH visibility and international projection, recruit students and faculty from prestigious foreign universities, and facilitate participation by the university community in international mobility programs.
To accomplish these tasks, the Area of Internationalization is charged with:
- Identifying and monitoring opportunities to support internationalization policies at the UMH.
- Coordinating transversal actions to establish strategic actions of internationalization.
- Informing and advising the university community on calls and actions concerning transnational relations, international cooperation, and joint academic programs.
- Managing calls for international mobility grants for university faculty, researchers, and staff.
- Watch and download the sessions of the Course of Internacionalization of University Teaching (Spanish)