22 May 2023
BASIC TRAINING ON VOLUNTEERING
The registration period has opened to participate in the Basic Training on Volunteering course, which will take place virtually March 29-31, 2021.
You may consult the course contents by perusing the following link to the course program, Basic Training on Volunteering:
Link to the Basic Training on Volunteering Pamphlet
This course is 15 hours in length. Of these, 7 are online hours of lecture; the remaining 8 are comprised of practical tasks.
Registration period: February 25 – March 20, 2021
Join us via the following link and register:
In Tipo de enseñanza, select COOPERACIÓN AL DESARROLLO Y VOLUNTARIADO. Then, in Enseñanza, select Formación Básica en Voluntariado.
This course is free of charge, and by taking part, you may receive transversal competencies credits.
The training in this course forms part of the ITINERARY FOR VOLUNTEERS AT THE UMH. This ‘voyage’ is a process of dynamic and flexible experiential learning, with different milestones that instill in its students aspects of volunteering actions and international development cooperation.
The phases of the itinerary include:
- Completion of the Basic Training on Volunteering.
- Completion of specific training on international development cooperation, and more specifically, in Rwanda.
- Completion in situ of the voluntary action of international development cooperation (Rwanda).
- Active participation in the organization of voluntary promotion workshops at the UMH.
- Participation in the Cooperation Workshops of the 5 Public Universities of the Valencian Community.
These phases or activities that make up the itinerary may be completed in their entirety as well as independently.