Destino Program – 2022/2023 UMH Grants
New (25/03/2022): The Vice Rectorate for International Relations at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche (UMH) has hereby published the provisional list of financial aid allocated from the UMH Destino Program call for 2022/2023.
Students have 10 working days to file claims via the UMH ELECTRONIC ACCESS. This period runs from March 28 thru April 8, 2022.
(23/03/2022): The Vice Rectorate for International Relations has hereby published the definitive list of accepted and rejected applications from UMH Destino international mobility program for 2022-2023 school year
(8 March 2022): The Vice Rectorate for International Relations has hereby published the list of accepted and rejected applications from the Destino UMH international mobility program for the 2022/2023 school year.
Individuals whose applications were accepted do not need to do anything until the provisional list of assigned places is formulated.
Individuals interested in filing claims have through March 21, 2022 to do so. The steps for doing so are as follows:
- Enter the section of mis tramites from ELECTRONIC OFFICE (https://universite.umh.es/MisTramites).
- Enter UMH student username and password.
- Enter the section of expedientes.
- Select the expediente abierto that is related to this Erasmus call, click detalle and choose the option of subsanar/otros trámites.
- Complete the section of expone/solicita de la instancia general indicando el motivo de la petición.
- Attach any files if need be.
- Click Presentar en Registro.