The Service of International Relations, Development Cooperation and Volunteerism is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of public sector websites and mobile device applications (Open in a new window).
This accessibility statement applies to internacional.umh.es/en/
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance with the aspects that are listed next.
The content shown next is not accessible due to the following:
- Not compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- Editing errors may occasionally appear on some websites.
- There are linked contents on the portal in the form of time-dependent media that do not contain audio descriptions [requirements 184.108.40.206 Audio Description or Media Alternative (pre-recorded) and 220.127.116.11 Audio Description (pre-recorded) from UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- Disproportionate burden.
- Does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
- There are PDF documents that belong to third parties that were neither funded nor developed by the UMH, nor are they under UMH control, which do not fulfill all of the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on April 27, 2022.
The method used to prepare this declaration was a self-evaluation conducted by the very institution.
The statement was last updated on April 27, 2022.
Observations and contact details
Notifications about accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a from Royal Decree 1112/2018) can be made to, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by part of this website.
- Convey other difficulties for accessing contents.
- Formulate any other consultation or suggestion for improvements regarding the accessibility of this website.
By sending an email to email@example.com or calling by telephone at +34 96 665 8956
These notifications will be received and addressed by the Service of Technological Innovation and Planning, as this is the unit responsible for accessibility at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche.
The claims procedure established in Article 13 from Royal Decree 1112/2018 entered into force on September 20, 2020.
Requests for accessible information and complaints shall be submitted and processed in accordance with the provisions in Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on common administrative procedures of public administrations. This procedure may be carried out by either submitting a General Petition (Instancia General) via the Electronic Office of the UMH (Open in a new window) or in person at the General Registry of the university or at the auxiliary registries found at the campus management centers.
Claim procedure. If an interested party has a request for information or a complaint dismissed, does not agree with the decision reached, or receives a reply that does not comply with the requirements set out in Article 12.5 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, said party is entitled to file a claim to be informed of and/or to object to the reasons for dismissal, to demand that more appropriate measures be taken in cases where they do not agree with the decision adopted, or to explain why they think that the response does not comply with the relevant requirements.
An interested party may also file a claim if they do not receive a response within twenty business days, which must be submitted and processed in accordance with the requirements set forth in Law 39/2015, of 1 October.
This website applies the requirements from Norma UNE-EN 301549:2019 (2,21Mb Spanish .pdf) (Open in a new window) taking into consideration the exemptions from Royal Decree 1112/2018.
The latest accessibility review took place in April 27, 2022.