The main functions of the area of Mobility include management of national and international mobility programs for UMH students, faculty, and staff, facilitating educational stays and internships at Spanish and foreign universities and institutions on various mobility programs. Furthermore, this area also manages mobility for incoming students from foreign universities.
The mobility programs this area manages include:
- ERASMUS+ Program for educational stays or internships within Europe.
- Destino Program for educational stays outside Europe.
- Vulcanus Program for internships in Japan (engineering students only).
- SICUE Program for educational stays at Spanish universities.
- Mónica Candela Sempere – Erasmus+ student mobility management.
- Susi Olivares Soto – Student mobility, Destino outgoing and Erasmus+.
- Elías Poveda Guilló – Student mobility, SICUE, visiting students, dual programs.
- Nuria Quiles Maciá – Student mobility, Destino incoming and Erasmus+.
- Izabella Elwira Swiecicka Rodríguez – Student mobility, Erasmus+ incoming.
Service location + mailing address
Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
La Galia Building, second floor
Avenida de la Universidad, s/n
03202 Elche, Spain
Tel: +34 96 665 8710
Fax: + 34 96 665 8705