Due to large institutional translation workloads, we are currently not accepting requests for revisions or translations of scientific papers written by university faculty and research personnel.
The Area of Linguistic Support, working under the Vice Rectorate for International Relations, has as main function translating and revising documents related to international projection of the UMH, in addition to translating and revising scientific papers and technical documents.
- Complete the Form I: Order form (96Kb Spanish .doc)
- Attach text being translated or revised in Word format (only one text accepted per Order Form. Number of words: 1,000 to 10,000. For other quantities, please contact the Area of Linguistic Support).
- Email both documents to Linguistic Support at this email address: email@example.com
- In two working days, you will receive Form II: Acceptance Form. You must sign it and return it to Linguistic Support either electronically or by campus mail.
The estimated delivery times are 10 working days for translations and 7 working days for revisions. In both cases, this period begins upon receipt of the Acceptance Form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
Official rates (texts up to 10,000 words):
- Spanish – English translation: €0.043 per word.
- Revision of texts in English: €0.021 per word.
Area of Linguistic Support
- Ursula Kress Mattis: Translations – Language courses – DELE exam
- Paul Nordstrom: Translations – Web maintenance
Where to find us
Service of International Relations, Development Cooperation and Volunteerism
Edificio La Galia, 1st floor
Miguel Hernández University of Elche
Avenida de la Universidad, s/n
03202 Elche, Spain
Telephone: +34 96 665 8667
Fax: +34 96 665 8705